Working Partners® Drug-Free Workforce Community Initiative (DFWCI) Survey
- By: Chamber In House(do not use)
- 16 March 2017
- 0 Comments
As you probably know, finding healthy, drug-free workers is difficult for many companies in our county. In response, Clermont County has partnered with 16 Ohio counties to address this problem through the Working Partners® Drug-Free Workforce Community Initiative (DFWCI).
To fuel this Initiative, we need DATA that does not yet exist in Ohio (or the nation for that matter) — which is why we need you!
I am writing to personally ask you to complete a brief survey about your perceptions, attitudes, knowledge and business practices as they relate to preventing and addressing substance abuse in the workplace/workforce.
It will only take about 7 – 12 minutes to complete the anonymous survey. See the Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) below for more information.
Please complete the survey by March 31, 2017.
CLICK this link to take the survey:
Thank you, in advance, for helping to improve the health and availability of our workforce in Clermont County.
BUSINESS SURVEY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the Working Partners® Drug-Free Workforce Community Initiative (DFWCI)?
- Seventeen county Initiative to increase an employable drug-free workforce in Ohio.
What is the purpose of this survey?
- The purpose is to inform the DFWCI through assessment of the perceptions, attitudes, knowledge and practices of businesses as they relate to preventing and addressing substance abuse in the workplace/workforce.
Will I have to answer personal questions about alcohol or other drug use?
- You will not be asked personal questions about your or anyone else’s specific alcohol or other drug use.
Why am I being asked to take this survey? Why was this email sent to me?
- You have been identified as a knowledgeable person who can provide valuable insights into your organization.
Will my employer, community, government or anyone know what I said?
- No one will know what you said. The survey does not collect any personally identifiable information about you and no attempt will be made to collect or connect responses to individual people.
Is anyone going to know specifics about the company I work for?
- No one will know specifics about your company. The survey does not collect any personally identifiable information about your organization. And no attempt will be made to collect or connect responses to individual organizations.
Will my name or contact information be put on a list or shared?
- At no point will your name or contact information be added to any list or shared with a third party. Your name will not be collected. Your email address will only be used to email you the survey and reminders once you’ve been identified as a potential participant.
Will anyone try to sell me something or try to get me to sign up for something after taking the survey?
- At no time will anyone try to sell you anything or ask you to sign up for anything because of this survey.
How will my responses be used?
- Your responses will be combined with others in your community to inform the Initiative as well as to create a report summarizing findings by community, region and the state.
Who wants this information?
- Working Partners® is collecting the information as part of the Drug-Free Workforce Community Initiative, funded in part by Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services. Working Partners® is a training and consulting firm focused solely on helping employers implement comprehensive, effective drug-free workplace (DFWP) programs, policies and the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation’s Drug-Free Safety Program.