Union Township, Clermont County Ohio (August 25, 2023) – Representatives from 30 Clermont County business, education, healthcare, government, social service, and nonprofit organizations will participate in the LEAD Clermont Community Leadership Program (CLP) Class of 2024, which recently kicked off its leadership development journey with a networking event attended by dozens of the program’s alumni.
Now in its thirty-sixth year, LEAD Clermont CLP offers an August through May series of leadership classes and personal development activities, along with learning experiences designed to increase understanding of the County’s needs and opportunities. The program is an initiative of the Clermont Chamber of Commerce Foundation.
In return for their experience in the class, LEAD Clermont graduates make a commitment, or “Promise,” to give back to their community in some fashion.
Today, LEAD Clermont Alumni consists of over 975 graduates. Of these graduates, 75% of all public and private boards across Clermont County include LEAD alum. Alumni also serve in elected and appointed government positions and volunteer in numerous ways to help improve the economic vitality of the community through stewardship, service, and friendship.
The 30 members of the 2024 LEAD Clermont CLP class are:
– Haylee Bisig, American Modern Insurance Group
– Kris Brandenburg, Thompson Hine LLP
– Anthony Brubaker, Milacron
– Amanda Chalifoux, UC Clermont College
– Brandon Cheek Pharm.D., BCPS, Mercy Health – Clermont Hospital
– Heather Cokl, Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services
– Jenna Collins, The Christ Hospital
– Amy Crouse, Great Oaks Career Campus
– Bill DeHass, Clermont Senior Services
– Joe Dills, Union Township
– Kalei Edenfield, CASA for Clermont Kids!
– Scott Gafvert, Clermont County
– Austin Heller, Clermont Chamber of Commerce
– Lukus Krueger, Boys and Girls Club of Greater Cincinnati
– Nora Lewin, Park National Bank
– Joey Marks, University of Cincinnati Clermont College
– Mark McCormack, Union Township
– Denny Moell, Jr., Clermont County Mental Health & Recovery Board
– Randy A. Nice, Supply Chain – SSMI
– Lindsay Niedzwiedski, Milacron
– Alex Nourse, RiverHills Bank
– Erica Pursley, Clermont County Mental Health & Recovery Board
– Lena Schuler, Crossroads Church
– Carrie Shelton, Merchants National Bank
– Smith Jaimie, Grant Career Center
– Katrina Stapleton, Clermont County Public Health
– Kyle Tharp, Total Quality Logistics
– Chandra Wheeler CFE, FCLS, SCLA, American Modern Insurance Group
– Todd Williams, RiverHills Bank
– Julianna Witt, Easterseals Redwood
The class is led by Bob Pautke, LEAD Clermont Executive Director.
Visit clermontchamber.com/lead-clermont to learn more about Clermont County’s premier leadership program or for the application to participate in the 2025 LEAD Clermont CLP class.