13 Social Media Tips for Chambers and Their Small Business Members
- By: Chamber In House(do not use)
- 7 November 2017
- 0 Comments
Chambers and their members, 90% of which are small businesses, are always looking for latest and greatest social media tips.
A few key takeaways from the 13 social media tips in this article.
- To grow your Business’ Facebook fans use the “new” invite friends feature available through Timeline…..
- Create Interest List of your Members/Customers and engage them personally….
- Don’t use Hootsuite or other programs to blast the same message everywhere. Be real and human….
- Pinterest is growing like mad. People are addicted. And it has SEO qualities (inbound links to your members/customers websites).
Source: 13 Social Media Tips for Chambers and Their Small Business Members – Frank J. Kenny’s Chamber Pros Community
What other social media tips and strategies would you like to share? Leave us a comment.